Starting a business is difficult work. Keeping it healthy and making sure it is sustainable in the long-term requires new ways of thinking.
As businesses mature, owners come to us to tackle the increasingly complex issues that require sophisticated research, market analysis and strategic planning. Some questions you might be considering include:
- How can I increase my profitability?
- How do I deal with human resource issues like hiring employees?
- What new products or services can I develop?
- What tax-saving devices should I be using?
- Does the company have sufficient insurance coverage?
- How can I develop my leadership skills?
Idaho SBDC’s talented business consultants and coaches can help better equip you to lead your business to success. Third party statistical studies have shown that our clients consistently outperform their peers.
Take advantage of our no-cost consulting by making an appointment today.Request an appointment
Our business consultants/coaches have run their own businesses, completed advanced degrees and received professional development certification. They engage with all kinds of businesses every day, giving them a wealth of knowledge and experience that small business owners have the ability take advantage of. If they don’t have the answer, they know who does and can tap into a local, regional and national network. Idaho SBDC assistance will provide your business with the tools necessary to:
- Increase profits through solid business strategies
- Expand client volume through targeted marketing
- Grow sales through vital network development
- Create an energized work environment through effective leadership
First, make sure you have a handle on the basics of financial analysis, cash flow & funding options. Next, look at marketing, human resources & growth strategies. Your Idaho SBDC consultant can discuss these and other business questions with you during your appointment.
Do you think exporting is just for large companies? Have you received inquiries from outside the US for your product or service? Exporting may seem complicated and scary but out Export Team has your back. We can help assure that you have a strong foundation, assess your readiness, identify foreign markets and put you in touch with a wealth of resources.
TrainingRequest an appointment
If there are any lingering questions, hop over to our frequently asked questions page.